To submit your app to Roku, you must create a developer account and grant MAZ user access. We recommend doing so as soon as you can to avoid delays in app submission.
You will need to own a physical Roku device in order to submit an app. Roku requires you to link a device to your developer account. Please follow Roku's instructions on how to link your new device
Creating your Roku Developer Account
2. You will need to have a Roku device linked to your developer account. You may either factory reset (this can be found under Settings > System > Advanced system settings > Factory reset) a device you already own to link to your Roku Developer Account or you can purchase a new Roku device to link to your Roku Developer Account. Once that is established, please follow Roku's instructions on how to link a device.
3. You will also need to verify your Roku Developer Account. In order to trigger this verification email, you will need to navigate to Manage my Channels. Click on the Add Channel button and select Developer SDK and Public, then add your channel name (this can be changed later).
4. Click Continue. Open the Properties drop-down and select Package Upload.
Adding MAZ user access
3. Click on the Add a user button. Here you'll require to invite email@example.com in order to link your account to the MAZ dashboard. Be sure to grant the Administrator role.
4. Click Create and write to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm you have sent this invitation as it expires if not accepted.
Also, don't forget to complete your Roku Partner Payouts!