Advertise in articles and feeds by integrating your DFP display ads
A great way to monetize your content is by integrating your DFP display ads into your feeds and article.
How to set up Google DFP ads
- Navigate to App Creator, Ads, then select Settings.
- For the field, Google Ad Manager(DFP) toggle to Enable
3. Enter the following metadata:
- Ad Type: Google Ad Manager Native and/or Google Ad Manager Banner
- DFP Banner ID
- Banner Sizes (320 x 50, 320 x 100, 300 x 250) - select all that apply
- In-Feed Frequency: Choose from every 1 to 20 feed items
- Start: Chose from after 1 to 20 feed items
- In-Article Ad Type: Ad Sense and/or Google Publisher Tag
Don't have a Google AdSense Account yet? Start here.
With the release of iOS 14 and tvOS 14, Apple has introduced the AppTrackingTransparency framework. As per Apple's new guidelines, apps will need to request permission to track the user and access the device’s advertising identifier to display personalized ads.
Due to this, if your MAZ app is already on the Apple App Store and you decide to turn on or turn off ads on the MAZ dashboard, an app update will be required for iOS/tvOS apps to comply with the new guidelines.
After enabling or disabling ads on the MAZ Dashboard, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an app update for your iOS/tvOS app.