Provide MAZ with your Google License key in order to make sure all in-app purchases are working properly in your Android apps.
A simple key to extracting, follow these steps to retrieve your Google License Key to input into the MAZ Dashboard.
1. If you are submitting a brand new app, click on Publish an Android App on Google Play to create your new shell. Enter the name of your app as the Title (don't worry if you haven't decided on that yet, you can change this down the road) Otherwise, if you already have an app that will be updated or your shell has already been created, skip to the next step.
2. Don't worry about filling any of your metadata at this time, MAZ will take care of that eventually. On the lefthand pane, click on Services & APIs.
3. Under Licensing & in-app billing, there will be your Base64-encoded RSA public key. This is your Google License Key.
4. Copy the entire key, making sure not to include any spaces. Navigate back to the MAZ dashboard and locate your One time details for Android under Content Channels > Google Play (Android). Paste this into the Google License Key field.
5. Don't forget to save your changes after updating this. Now your MAZ app can verify in-app billing purchases. You may refer to Google Play's documentation for additional info.