To submit your app to Google app stores, you must create a developer account and invite MAZ as an administrator. We recommend doing so as soon as you can in your production process to avoid delays in in-app approval. Follow the simple instructions below!
In this article:
- How to Create a Google Play Developer Account
- How to Invite MAZ to Access Your Google Developer Account
Create Google Developer Account
1. Navigate to Google Developers and select Google Play
2. Sign in to the Google account for your developer account (make sure you're not signed into a personal Gmail account).
3. Follow the steps to accept the Developer Agreement and set up your account.
4. Fill out the payment information.
Invite MAZ to Access Your Google Developer Account
1. From your Google Play Developer Console, navigate to Settings
2. Click on Users & Permissions, then Invite New User.
3. Enter "firstname.lastname@example.org" as the MAZ user for the account, set the permissions to Administrator, and Send the invitation.
4. Confirm that all of your information is visible under Account Details.
NOTE: If you have in-app purchases, you must also sign up for a Google Merchant Account.
5. Log in to MAZ Dashboard and Navigate to Content>>Channels>>Channel Setup. Open the channel set up for Google Play (Mobile), check the Admin access check box, and save the channel setup form.
6. Write to the customer success team at email@example.com to confirm you have sent this invitation, as it expires if not accepted.