Database Integration Services (DBS) Learn about Custom Integration requirements.
DBS is a service to integrate your external database with the MAZ ID User Database. MAZ offers a variety of integration services for certain types of external databases. You have the option of using MAZ's API or one of our Off-the-shelf Database Integrations.
Navigate to Users > Database Integrations.
MAZ has two types of DBIs:
Off-the-shelf Database Integrations: Popular external database types that are built-in to MAZ.
Database Integration API: MAZ offers a set of APIs to integrate your subscriber database directly with your MAZ app using a simple API endpoint.
In order to be eligible for these integrations, your database must match these criteria:
1. You have an open API endpoint for user authentication requests
2. Your API can receive at least one of the following sets of credentials for authentication
- Email + Password
- Username + Password
- Email + Zip
- Account Number
- Account Number + Zip
- Mailing Address
3. The API response contains subscriber status in one of the following formats
- A static key or set of keys that are defined in order to grant users access
- A list of subscriber entitlements (with dates)
- A start and end date of the subscription(s) in the form of the following keys: "start_date" and "end_date"
4. You should provide at least two test accounts for each relevant subscriber status
5. The API uses one of the following authentication methods
- API Key (header or body)
- Basic Auth (ex. Username + Password)
6. The API request can be made from server to server
7. MAZ can communicate directly with a single database that contains all relevant data
Whitelisting MAZ Servers :
Please note that you may need to whitelist the following IP addresses of MAZ servers at your end for Database Integration to work:
If your database fits these requirements you have the option of using MAZ's API or one of our off-the-shelf database integrations.
Please reach out to the MAZ Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.