- Go to http://https://analytics.google.com/ and login with your Google Analytics credentials (or create an account).
- In the Analytics Dashboard, go to "Admin" at the left bottom of the page and click the same.
- Now click the "Create Property" button as shown below.
4. On the next screen, select "Web" as the property type.
5. On the next screen, enter the property details by entering your Brand Name as the Website Name and your website URL as the Website URL, and click "Create".
6. Your new property will be created and your new Tracking ID, a number starting with UA- will be displayed on the screen. This is your GA Tracking ID, copy this tracking ID and upload it to the MAZ dashboard by navigating to App Creator > Anayltics > Settings > Edit. Anytime this ID is changed we will need a new build submitted by MAZ. If you are changing this ID please email email@example.com to let us know you need a new build created after inputting your Tracking ID within MAZ Dashboard.
7. Next, edit the following settings in the new "Web" property you created
- Under the property column, go to Custom Definitions > Custom Dimensions and add a custom dimension at index 1, name it "PlatformName" and set the scope as "Session".
• Under the View column, click on "+ Create View" and select "Mobile App", give it any name and save
• Under the View column, go to "Ecommerce Settings" and turn ON "Enable Ecommerce" and "Enable Enhanced Ecommerce Reporting"
8. Give admin access to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Under the Property column, go to "Property User Management" and click the big blue + button
- Add user email@example.com
- Give "Edit" permission and save