If you are looking to share an exclusive code with some of your audience or internal team members, creating an unlock code might be the way to go.
Unlock code will apply to your entire app, and unlock the entire app experience.
How to generate Unlock Codes
- Navigate to App Creator, Subscriptions, then Unlock Codes. Select +Code
- Give some label for the code. This is just a name you can give to the code and it is not the actual code.
- Once you Save the form, you will see the unlock code at the extreme right (next to the Copy and Revoke buttons) against the label you gave to the code.
- You may revoke an unlock code anytime using the revoke button for that code. Once revoked, any content that was unlocked using that code will get locked again and the code will also not work for any new attempts made to unlock content using that code.
How to use Unlock Codes
- Roku: Navigate to Settings, and select the * key three times. Enter the Unlock Code.
- Any Other Platform: Navigate to Settings, and hold down Restore Purchases for 3 seconds. Release and enter Unlock code.