I have purchased a subscription in the app, but the latest issue has a price on it. What should I do?
Please try to restore your purchases by opening the app and tapping on the cog-wheel icon in the top right corner, then select Restore Purchases. You may be prompted to log in with your Apple ID - please make sure it is the same one you used to make your purchase.
Content that I've purchased isn't available in the app. What should I do if ‘Restore Purchases’ doesn't work?
First, please try restarting the app by doing the following:
- While in the app, press your iPhone's home button.
- Double-tap the home button, and all your runnings apps should be pop up in the middle of the screen.
- Find the app among these, and flick it upwards.
- Make sure you have a strong, stable wi-fi connection, and that you are logged into the Apple ID you used to make the purchase.
- Launch the app again and try restoring your purchases.
If this doesn't do the trick, you may have a faulty download of the app. To refresh, do the following:
- Find the app on your home screen and long-press the app icon until it starts to shake.
- Tap the 'X' on the the app icon to remove the app from your iPhone.
- Install the app anew from the App Store.
- Reopen the app and try unlocking your purchases.
How do I cancel a subscription?
Turning off subscription is something end users have to do manually through the App Store. Please do the following:
1. From your iPhone's home screen, tap "Settings".
2. Scroll down and tap on "iTunes and App Store" option.
3. Tap on your "Apple ID"(If you are not signed in, tap the "Sign In" button, and log in with the Apple ID you used to purchase the subscription. Then return to the "Apple ID" button.)
4. Tap the "View Apple ID" button.
5. Enter your password and tap OK.
6. From the main account page, scroll down and tap "Subscriptions."
7. From your Subscription page, choose an app subscription.
8. Tap on "Cancel Subscription".
The app appears to have frozen while downloading/unlocking my purchases. What should I do?
First, please double-check that the app is actually frozen. Sometimes issue content can be rather large, and take a considerable time to download over slower internet connections. If you are positive that the app is frozen, please follow these steps to restart the app.
- Exit the app by pressing your iPhone's home button once.
- From your home screen, now tap your iPhone's home button twice. A navigation strip with all your currently running apps should appear.
- Find the app, flick it upwards to close it.
- Tap the home button, double-check your wi-fi strength, reopen the app, and attempt to unlock purchases again.
How do I download content to my device so that I can read it later?
You can download any content except videos. To add a piece of content to your Saved section, tap the star and it will fill in white, indicating that it has been saved to the device. You can save entire libraries of content or individual articles.
How do I remove an issue from my iPhone?
To remove an issue, navigate to the Saved view where you can see all of your saved content. Tap the checkmark on the content, and it will be removed from your device.