Sync the in-app purchases of your subscribers across platforms by providing the MAZ Success team with the following API keys. Please email the files and access keys to email@example.com.
Apple Validation Key: Shared Secret
1. Sign into App Store Connect and navigate to My Apps.
2. Select your app and click on Features in the navigation menu.
3. Click on App-Specific Shared Secret and generate the unique code.
Amazon Validation Key: Shared Secret
1. Sign into your Amazon Developer Console and navigate to Settings > Identity. Amazon provides a randomly generated shared key for the developer account.
Roku Validation Key: JSON Service Account
1. Sign into your Roku Developer Account and navigate to My Developer Info > Web API Settings > API Key.
2. Similar to Amazon, one API key will be associated for all apps under the developer account.
Google Play Validation Key: JSON Service Account
Create a Service Account
1. Navigate to the Google Play Console and select Settings. Under Developer Account, select API access.
2. Scroll to the bottom and select Create Service Account. Select the link to the Google API Console.
3. At the top of this page, select +Create Service Account.
4. Under Service Account Name, enter MAZ-SERVICE-API and under Service Account Description, enter Receipt Validation.
5. Select Create.
Grant Service Account Permissions
Next, grant permission for the account.
1. Choose Select a Role from the dropdown.
2. Select Android Management, then Android Management User; select Continue.
Grant User Access To Service Account
Finally, grant access.
1. Select +Create Key, then select JSON.
2. Select Create.
3. A prompt window will open; select Save File.
4. Select Close and then Done.
5. A JSON file will download to your computer, and you will be provided a private key in a pop up.
Next, return to API Access under Settings, and refer to the Google Service Account just created; select Grant Access. In the pop up window, make sure that you give the service account access to View App Information, View Financial Data, and Manage Orders. Then select Add User.