Navigate to Users, and select Database Integrations from the dropdown.
1. To switch on Zype, Click the Setup button first.
2. Select Subscription Type for your current subscribers. This does not necessarily have to match what you choose for new subscribers in Subscriptions.
- All-Access: Current subscribers will have access to all content.
- Duration-based: Current subscribers will have access to the content dated from their subscription date onward.
3. Enter your Zype Client ID, Client Secret, API Key and Domain from your Zype admin page.
Client ID : The client ID for your Zype application
Client Secret : The client secret for your Zype application
Your client ID and secrets are provided by creating an application. Every application created in the Zype Platform has a unique client ID and secret, which you can access in the Zype Platform.
API Key : To authenticate to the Zype API
Enter notes for either MAZ or for internal communication regarding your Zype Integration.
Testing your Zype Integration
To simplify the testing process, we have provided a testing environment on the Zype Integration page.
Using the “+Parameter” icon, add the parameters that you wish to test and fill in some testing data. When you click “Try Now” MAZ will ping your API URL, displaying both the request and the response from Zype.
You’ll want to test your integration in an app environment to be certain everything is working smoothly. The Zype integration controls are connected directly to your app, so any changes made in the dashboard will go live immediately. That means you’ll be able to live test as soon as you update the dashboard.