Navigate to Users, and select Database Integrations from the dropdown.
1. To switch on Pigeon, Click the Setup button first.
2. Select Subscription Type for your current subscribers. This does not necessarily have to match what you choose for new subscribers in Subscriptions.
- All-Access: Current subscribers will have access to all content.
- Duration-based: Current subscribers will have access to the content dated from their subscription date onward.
3. Enter your Pigeon Client ID, Secret API Key and Domain from your Pigeon admin page.
Enter notes for either MAZ or for internal communication regarding your Pigeon Integration.
Testing your Pigeon Integration
To simplify the testing process, we have provided a testing environment on the Pigeon Integration page.
Using the “+Parameter” icon, add the parameters that you wish to test and fill in some testing data. When you click “Try Now,” MAZ will ping your API URL displaying both the request and the response from Pigeon.
You’ll want to test your integration in an app environment to be certain everything is working smoothly. The Pigeon integration controls are connected directly to your app, so any changes made in the dashboard will go live immediately. That means you’ll be able to live test as soon as you update the dashboard.