Navigate to Users > Database Integrations
1. Flip the switch on Piano and select Setup.
2. Select Subscription Type for your current subscribers. This does not necessarily have to match what you choose for new subscribers in Subscriptions.
- All-Access: Current subscribers will have access to all content.
- Duration-based: Current subscribers will have access to the content dated from their subscription date onward.
3. Enter your Piano Application ID, Private Key, Term ID (if applicable) and API Token from your Piano admin page.
Testing your Piano Integration
You’ll want to test your integration in an app environment to be certain everything is working smoothly. The Piano integration controls are connected directly to your app, so any changes made in the dashboard will go live immediately. That means you’ll be able to live test as soon as you update the dashboard.