You will need to find your Google Play Transaction ID. There are two ways to do this, you can follow the steps for which suit you best.
First way to retrieve Google Play Transaction ID:
1. Search your email inbox that is associated with your account holder Google Play account for "firstname.lastname@example.org".
2. Open the first email with the title "Google : Thank you ...". You will found Order number "05912476870148xxxx.registration-9d07c086-abc6-xxxx-xx-xxxxx". Split the text and get the Transaction ID is :"registration-9d07c086-abc6-xxxx-xx-xxxxx"
Second way to retrieve Google Play Transaction ID:
1. Login here using your Google Play Developer account credentials.
2. On the left menu, select Activity.
3. Find and select the transaction for your developer account registration. Search your transactions for “Google Play Developer.”
4. Your transaction ID is listed near the bottom of the transaction details.
Finding your Admin Account Holder for Google Play
- Login to your Google Play Developer account.
- Click on Settings
3. Click on Developer account > Account details, scroll down to Email address.
Pass along both the Google Transaction ID and Primary Account Holder Email address to email@example.com.