- Make sure that your new Amazon account is registered and active.
2. Reach out to the customer success team at "firstname.lastname@example.org" for the Amazon app transfer request notice. Amazon requires a formal request be submitted to initiate the transfer. Please fill in our template and email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the transfer request. You'll need to provide the following information:
- Company Name
- Acknowledgment that the new developer account payment information has been completed
- Acknowledgment that the update cycle of the app will be broken and all existing users will need to re-download the app, from the new developer, to receive new updates to the app
- Reminder: if you're transferring paid apps or apps with in-app purchases, make sure your Amazon tax identity and billing information is complete.
3. Once the formal notice has been submitted to Amazon they will be in contact with next steps on completing the app transfer.
Want to hear it from Amazon themselves? More information is available at: https://forums.developer.amazon.com/articles/199/how-do-i-transfer-an-app-from-one-developer-accoun.html