MAZ offers a variety of integration services for certain types of external databases.
In order to be eligible for these integrations, your database must match these criteria:
1. You have an open API endpoint for user authentication requests
2. Your API can receive at least one of the following sets of credentials for authentication
- Email + PW
- Username + PW
- Email + Zip
- Account Number
- Account Number + Zip
- Mailing Address
3. The API response contains subscriber status in one of the following formats
- A static key or set of keys that are defined in order to grant users access
- A list of subscriber entitlements (with dates)
- A start and end date of the subscription(s) in the form of the following keys: "start_date" and "end_date"
4. You can provide 2 test accounts for all relevant subscriber statuses
5. The API uses one of the following authentication methods
- API Key (header or body)
- Basic Auth (ex. Username + PW)
6. The API request can be made from server to server
7. MAZ can communicate directly with a single database that contains all relevant data
If your database fits these requirements you have the option of using MAZ's API or one of our off-the-shelf database integrations. Reach out to the MAZ Success team at email@example.com to learn more.