MAZ supports HLS URLs as well as m3u8 URLs within an MRSS feed.
- To add a Livestream in the Input dashboard, select +New, +Feed, and then +Livestream.
- MAZ supports HLS/m3u8. We adhere to the same standard HLS specs as Apple. More info can be found through Apple's Documentation.
DanceTV livestreams a variety of channels under their 24/7s section by piping in MRSS feeds.
Simulated Live Video
Using simulated live video will give the appearance of a livestream. In reality, your MRSS feed will autoplay and continuously loop. This is a great tool for engaging audiences quickly and eliminating choice paralysis.
- To add a Simulated Live Video, first make sure your selected MRSS feed is added into "My Content."
- Select +New, +Feed, and then +Simulated Live.
- Choose the source of the Simulated Live section.
- Add the content to the desired Section within your app.
If you want to include multiple feeds in your Simulated Live feed, you should first create a Smart Feed which can include any number of feeds. After the Smart Feed has been created repeat steps 2 & 3 using the Smart Feed as the source.