A great way to monetize your content is by integrating your DFP display ads into your feeds and article.
How to set up Google DFP ads
- Navigate to App Creator, Ads, then select Settings.
- For the field Google Ad Manager(DFP) toggle to Enable
3. Enter the following metadata:
- Ad Type: Google Ad Manager Native and/or Google Ad Manager Banner
- DFP Banner ID
- Banner Sizes (320 x 50, 320 x 100, 300 x 250) - select all that apply
- In-Feed Frequency: Choose from every 1 to 20 feed items
- Start: Chose from after 1 to 20 feed items
- In-Article Ad Type: Ad Sense and/or Google Publisher Tag
Don't have a Google AdSense Account yet? Start here.