Integrate your DFP display ads into your feeds and articles to monetize your content.
Top: In-Feed Ads, Bottom: In-Article Ads
How to set up Google DFP ads
Navigate to App Creator, Ads, then select Settings.
Select Enabled for Google DFP ads, then enter the following metadata:
- Ad Type: Google Ad Manager Native and/or Google Ad Manager Banner
- DFP Banner ID
- Banner Sizes (320 x 50, 320 x 100, 300 x 250) - select all that apply
- In-Feed Frequency: Choose from every 1 to 20 feed items
- Start: Chose from after 1 to 20 feed items
- In-Article Ad Type: Ad Sense and/or Google Publisher Tag
Don't have a Google AdSense Account yet? Start here.