To submit your app to Google app stores, you must create a developer account and invite MAZ as an administrator. We recommend doing so as soon as you can in your production process to avoid delays in app approval. Follow the simple instructions below!
In this article:
- How to Create a Google Play Developer Account
- How to Invite MAZ to Access Your Google Developer Account
Create Google Developer Account
1. Navigate to Google Developers and select Google Play
3. Sign into the Google account for your developer account (make sure you're not signed into a personal Gmail account).
4. Follow the steps to accept the Developer Agreement and set up your account.
5. Fill out the payment information.
6. Once account set up is completed and the payment is processed, navigate to Settings in the Google Play Console.
6. Click on Users & Permissions, then Invite New User.
7. Enter "firstname.lastname@example.org" as the MAZ user for the account, set the permissions to Administrator and Send the invitation.
8. Confirm that all of your information is visible under Account Details.
NOTE: If you have in-app purchases, you must also sign up for a Google Merchant Account.
9. Write to the customer success team at email@example.com to confirm you have sent this invitation, as it expires if not accepted.